Table of Contents Hide
It seems like you’ve provided a detailed guide on how to repair black spots on a laptop screen. This guide covers various methods, tools, and considerations for fixing black spots on laptop screens. Here’s a summary of the steps mentioned in the guide:
What Is a Black Spot on a Chromebook screen?
Black spots are surface defects caused by dirt, particles, or defects in LCD pixels. They are not cracks or tears and are usually fixable.
Reasons for Black Spots on Laptop Screens:
- Excessively hot or cold temperatures
- Sudden voltage drop
- Humid environment
- Static display over a long time
Methods to Fix Black Dots on Laptop Screen:
- Gently Rub the Dead Pixel Area: Gently rub the area where the dead pixel is located, especially if it’s on the screen’s border.
- JScreenFix: Visit JScreenFix.com and follow these steps:
- Turn off your laptop for at least two hours.
- Access the website and launch JScreenFix.
- A pixelated box will appear; move it to the problem area and leave it for 10 minutes to an hour.
- The box causes pixels to switch between colors, potentially fixing dead or stuck pixels.
- PixelHealer: Download and run the PixelHealer application:
- Open PixelHealer and place the red box on the dead pixel area.
- Set the timer and start flashing (avoid staring at the screen due to flashing light).
Other Methods To Fix
- Reasonable price
- Doorstep service
- Quick response time
- Final inspection before delivery
- No extra charge for home inspections
- Experienced engineers
The guide emphasizes the importance of fixing black spots on laptop screens and provides DIY methods to address the issue. It also highlights that while DIY solutions can work, serious problems might require professional help from a trusted laptop service center.
Please note that attempting these DIY fixes may carry certain risks, such as damaging the screen further or voiding warranties. If unsure, seeking professional help is recommended.
Also Read: Astro Cricket Live Stream – Online TV